October 24, 2017

French Container Sale - Fall 2017 ...


We had such a lovely time at our French Container Sale last weekend - so fun to see friends from near and far!!  One of my very favorite parts of these sales is when I see someone's eyes light up from something that we handpicked in France ... it is within these moments that I know it was worth the extra effort, and extra time, to find truly unique and wonderful vintage goods for our customers back home in the states!!

My dear friend Wendy Dreaney came by on Saturday ... and, just look at these gorgeous photos that she took of all of our vintage and antique finds ...























We also carry Wendy's hand-bound "french finds" book ... as well as her beautiful framed and unframed prints.  Simply stated - we are huge fans of her work!!

As I write this ... I feel emotional and very grateful for the people I have in my life ... my family, my dear friends, and our lovely customers and community here on Bainbridge Island!!  I am so very thankful for this opportunity that God has given me to do what I truly love ... and I couldn't do any of this without him ... or each and every one of you!!  Thank you for your continued support and for allowing me to share my passions with all of you!!

Peace and Love ... Liz, Jeff and our sweet Hattie Rose family



Hattie Rose 
150 Winslow Way East
Bainbridge Island

. . . . . . . . . .

Photo Credit - Wendy Dreaney